Writing and publishing guru Patricka Vaughn talks about how to get started in your memoir, autobiography or biography of a loved one.
Patrika Vaughn, world’s leading Author’s Advocate, is the CEO of A Cappela Publishing. She has taught memoir writing from Florida to Finland and is here to tell you how to do it. She addressed many key issues including:
* Why should you write your life story?
* What do you need before you begin?
* What are the forms a life story can take?
* How do you get started?
* How do you make your story interesting to others?
* How do you turn your story into a book?
Listen to interview with Patrika Vaughn